Wow. A few days of not blogging feels like a year of not working out. Well, it feels great to back. It feels even better because
I just found out that the lovely Robin Coyle nominated me for the The Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks for thinking of me Robin.
Blogging is fun, but it’s a lot of work. Learning that people dig what you write is satisfying. Getting comments on your posts can be inspiring. Receiving awards like this one is encouraging. It makes it all worth it in the end.
The rules of accepting the nomination:
Thank the person who nominated me. Done.
Include a link to his/her blog. Done.
Nominate fifteen blogs I enjoy and follow. Yikes. I don’t have 15, but see below.
Inform said bloggers about their nominations. Done.
Lastly, share seven things about myself. Done. See below.
7 Random Things About Me:
- I wrote my first poem at 14. I knew then that I wanted to become a writer.
- I wrote my first book as a novella, but later changed it into a novel.
- At one point, I wanted to become a professional poker player.
- Traveling inspires me.
- I’m a foodie.
- I’m obsessed with Paris in the 1920’s.
- I was a Graphic Designer for 10 years. I am so much happier now as a writer.
Thanks again for the nomination Robin!